Friday, May 20, 2011

perfect two

u can be the peanut butter to my jelly
u can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
u can be the captain n I can be ur 1st mate
u can be the chills that I feel on our 1st date
u can be the hero and I can be ur sidekick
u can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
u can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
or u can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'


don't know if I could ever be without u
cause boy u complete me
and in time I know that we'll both see that we're all we need
cause u're the apple to my pie
u're the straw to my berry
u're the smoke to my high
and u're the 1 I wanna marry

cause u're the 1 for me
and I'm the 1 for u
u take the both of us
and we're the perfect two
baby me and u
we're the perfect two


u can be the prince and I can be ur princess
u can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
u can be the shoes and I can be the laces
u can be the heart that I spill on the pages
u can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
u can be the pencil and I can be the paper
u can be as cold as the winter weather


u know that I'll never doubt u
and u know that I think about u
and u know I can't live without u
I love the way that u smile
and maybe in just a while
I can see me walk down the aisle


No comments:

Post a Comment